Friday, October 16, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Go by Pearl Jam.



Thanks to random on itunes, we have a pretty decent tune. I remember being a big fan Pearl Jam's second effort, Vs. when it came out. I still am. Sometimes I think I'm really fortunate to have grown up having such awesome music during my formulative years. Then I think, everyone looks back on their high school/college tunes as penultimate music, everything past or future being inferior. Nah, growing up with Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, The Pixies and Soundgarden was definitely the best.

It's a bye week. I'm actually kind of tired of analyzing football. As I wrote to my buddy Orson before the UF game, I was more concerned about my cooking at the tailgate than how the Tigers played. And I'm still kind of blah about it. Enjoy your weekend. We'll take it again from the top next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?