Saturday, February 7, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Skills by Gang Starr.



Technically, it's still Friday. So here I am. I missed last week because I was sick. That broke the streak and I feel terrible about it since I know there are many, many disappointed readers and fans of this feature out there.

Gang Starr always has been and always will be my favorite hip hop entity. Top notch dj'ing and excellent mike mastery. You can't dispute these guys as one of the best.

Anyway. I was sick. Got better. Then work started popping. Thus, the last post was a week back into January. Sorry, but if it means work keeps bringing the hours and the money, the posting might suffer. And really, did anyone want to see the post about Black Dynamite moved from the top? That's the real reason.

I do have something funny to say about recruiting and something angry to say about it. Look for it around SUnday, about the time you and you and everyone else quit caring. Then there's basketball as well...

For now, just share my ire that this is a beautiful weekend and we could be watching the LSU Tigers kicking ass in baseball. But those pussies up north somehow got their way and that means we don't have baseball for another 2 weeks. It's a joke.

Anyway, it is a nice weekend. Enjoy it. I'm working. But I'm working out in it for the most, so that's nice.

1 comment:

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?