Friday, January 9, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Grace Under Pressure by Elbow.



I will admit I completely ripped this song off of a end of the season video compilation over on EDSBS. This song is so kick ass, I'm hooked on it and I had to post it. Plus, I think it was a damn fine pick for the end of season type sentiment being as last night was indeed the end.

Love this song. I'll be enjoying it and the beautiful weather this weekend. Hope it's nice where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?