Thursday, January 8, 2009

Congrats Gators!




There is a thought in the blog/forum sphere that Florida winning it all hurts LSU recruiting. Maybe. But I could not pull for Oklahoma. More accurately, I could not pull against the SEC.

So, kudos to the Gators.

Personally, I think the Big 12 love fest has been exposed. With Florida taming Oklahoma, Ole Miss handling Texas Tech, and Texas struggling to beat an average Ohio State team, it seems pretty clear that the Big 12 is solid but not as solid as thought.

Furthermore, there is no doubt that the SEC is the strongest conference in the country. Doubting that is denying reality. Flat out.

Now.

Let's spend a month bitching about USC, Utah and the Longhorns. Let me know how that turns out. I'll be busy yawning.

1 comment:

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?