Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Twenty and four days till


Time may seem like it's dragging by to you, but it seems every time I turn around, I need to do a google image search and edit some more countdown posts. I guess that's my cross to bear.

You're probably aware that LSU has started fall practice. Yesterday through Thursday is split squad practices, veterans and frosh/select veterans. Friday AM is a full team practice. Friday PM is the media circus. Saturday is a two-a-day. Sunday is Fan Day, 1:30 to 4:00pm. There's really not to much to learn come fall practice. To me, only bad news is the real headline grabber. Someone showing up overweight and out of shape. Or even worse, a catastrophic injury. So, no news is good news these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?