Friday, August 15, 2008

Fifteen days till


Many thanks to Flynn for helping lead LSU to the SEC and MNC titles. He's also a big reason why everyone is freaking out about quarterback since he's gone and we have no one. Or so one would think. For me, Flynn and Mauck are reasons why I DON"T get worried about quarterback. LSU has won their two national titles with a quarterback who did nothing spectacular and just took care of the ball. So pardon me if I don't get all gloom and doom about Lee or Hatch or Jefferson. Crowton and Miles will go with what best suits them and LSU. I'll place my concern elsewhere. If you need to worry, go read my man's post below, there's places where LSU is not in the best of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?