- A win is a win. And this one was never in doubt, not even close.
- Defense looked very good in spots and didn't give up a big play.
- Chad Jones - 2 interceptions, 1 pass breakup, 4 tackles - very good night.
- That win over UW looks pretty sweet considering they beat the Trojans!
- Lafell and Toliver looked good. Randle got his first catch.
- Helton was consistent and had a 44 yard average per punt.
- Awesome goal line stand!
- The school formerly known as USL still hasn't scored a TD on LSU in like 85 years.
- Jordan Jefferson still not opening the field with a credible long ball = stack the box.
- Offensive line is inconsistent to be generous. Big Herm's/Brett Helms absences are being felt in a huge way.
- No killer instinct so far in this team.
- Shepard will not be effective if he runs every single time he gets the ball.
- Richard Dickson should be getting 3 or 4 more passes per game over the middle to make the LBs honor the pass.
- There was no flow to this game, and the offense looked downright confused at times.
OVERALL: Glad of the easy win, but nervous about the next three games.