Friday, September 18, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: My Wave by Soundgarden.



I joke about the names USL goes through. In the end, I don't care if they proclaim themselves the Greatest One and Only University of Louisiana. What they don't have and never will is the history, success and profile of LSU. But it's funny, if annoying, for them to try and compare themselves to and compete with LSU.

But there is a little part of me that wishes someone in state would get competitive. I wish that someone would be Tech, for reasons we'll cover on the week we smash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?