Friday, September 25, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: For Whom The Bell Tolls by Metallica.



Don't ask for whom the bell tolls State, it tolls for thee. Even when LSU was at it's absolute nadir the Tigers still managed to beat two teams they always have. One was Tulane and I'll let you guess the other.

To be honest, this post really isn't braggadocio in as much a tiny bit of whistling past the graveyard. I think LSU wins, and they could easily cover. In fact, they probably will roll since they always do the opposite of what I'm feeling. But still, I need to see both the offensive and defensive lines get to work. Mississippi State has some verve to them right now and they aren't just going to roll over at home for us.

On the home front, you know about Jeff moving. I've been fighting some sickness and my annual battle of being childishly pissed off that it's still frigging humid and hot even though it's Autumn. I've lived here for 15 years and I know it doesn't get cool till November. But still, one early cool spell wouldn't hurt would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?