Friday, June 19, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Mass Appeal by Gang Starr



"No way, you'll never make it. Come with the weak shit, I'll break it" The opening line says it all for Arkansas and Texas. I need say no more. This is our title to win as this is the most complete Tiger squad I've seen in a long time, if ever.

My love for Gang Starr has already been established here. But I can never give them enough praise. This track has a great beat, rhythm and hook and some decent scratching. DJ Premier was truly one of the best. And the best MC for me obviously has to be the Guru. Lyrics exhibited here and in plenty of other songs just flow whilst killing you with style and meaning.

No more talk about the weather, it's too damned hot here. WIsh I was back home in Omaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?