Friday, October 10, 2008

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine.



Damn that song gets me pumped. And if music like that or a game like LSU/UF can't get you excited, I don't know why you're here reading this or how we might even know each other. There's gonna be some bulls on parade alright, Tebow is fired up about RJF's comments. Both teams have a lot to prove in a high profile game on the biggest saturday yet.

And really, RJF didn't say anything most any player or fan isn't thinking or hadn't thought at one time or another. It's much ado about nothing. The only effect I foresee is that both sides are more fired up than before and will play with extra fire. And that means more fun for me and you, the spectators.

I think LSU takes it. You want to get even sillier with the bulls on parade analogy, I think LSU wins because of the big bad guys on our offensive and defensive lines. Let's be honest, if the gimpy, somewhat deficient Gator d line can't stop our running game, it's over right there. All the Tiger defensive studs along the line have to do is pressure and contain Florida upfront. Do that and you stifle the Florida offense. The big men are the key to winning for LSU, tomorrow and all season long.

6 comments:

  1. I agree. I watched Fla against sorry ass Ark last week and that game was close for 3+ quarters. Fla won't be able to run the ball and Tebow doesn't seem to be in synch with his WR's this year. Close but LSU will take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the most horrible moments in my concert going career was when i had tickets to the rage/beastie boys tour in 2000 and it got cancelled b/c mike d broke his collarbone or some shit. tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never gotten to see RATM. That song there is one of my all time favorites.

    My tragic story is that pre-Katrina, VooDoo Fest was Tool and Foo Fighters. Of course, that didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've only been to voodoo once and that was in '01...which also had tool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only worked Voodoo fest once. Once Johnny - and it'll never fucking happen again. Too much work for not enough money.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?