Friday, September 5, 2008

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Times Like These by Foo Fighters.



Second verse and chorus:

I am a new day rising
I'm a brand new sky
to hang the stars upon tonight
I am a little divided
do I stay or run away
and leave it all behind?

it's times like these you learn to live again
it's times like these you give and give again
it's times like these you learn to love again
it's times like these time and time again


Turns out I shoulda used some CCR/Have You Ever Seen the Rain or Who'll Stop the Rain instead of James Brown before the past weekend. But hey, I was exuberant about football finally being here.

As it is, I think this song sums things up. Hope all is well with you. We're doing alright here, just cleaning up and learning to live, give and love again.

2 comments:

  1. i don't come here for philosophical shit. i come for goofy juvenile antics. quit getting so deep........

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, Gustav was supposed to hit Texas, but Alabama sucks so much, it hit Louisiana instead. better?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?