Monday, September 17, 2007

Here's a quote that instills little confidence.
Ryan is doing all the things he needs to do to show he has a commitment to this team. As long as he goes to class and is doing all the things he needs to do, he'll have no problem with me.

I'm diggin' RP's performance, but the tone of this quote - the lack of confidence and the sort of distant reference - makes me wonder just how solid RP really is. You can almost smell the worry there. What would make me feel more comfortable? Something like:
Ryan has turned this thing around. He's committed to the team and to his own growth. He's our future leader and he's getting a chance to preview that for us right now.
That would make me feel better - something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?