Friday, August 14, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Wave of Mutilation by The Pixies.



Only recently learned this song is about El Nino. For those of you who don't habla espanol, el nino is spanish for .... the nino. Just in case you don't recognize that line:



Man I miss Chris Farley.

Anyway, I dedicate this post to El Nino since the weather geeks out there say it's doing a wonderful job of messing up the tropics and hampering any storm development. If so, that's commendable work and I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?