Friday, June 26, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Summertime by Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff.



Well well well. The LSU Tigers are national champions. All's well that ends well. Nothing better to do than unwind at the end of LSU's sports calender, relax and enjoy a slower pace of living now that we have to wait for football to get here. No better time to bring this track out, dust it off and enjoy it again.

I'll be having a kick ass weekend with my best friends and family at the wedding of my best friend. I hope you have something leisurely and lackadaisical to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?