Friday, June 12, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: The Boss by James Brown.



Yeah, there's no video per se and that doesn't matter. You should be concentrating on the song. That song was produced in 1973 and it still sounds good. I don't mean it being old, it was well produced and sounds excellent.

That freshman lefty and Virginia better take heed. The Tigers have paid the cost to be the boss and I don't think the Cavaliers have comprehended what it means to play a team as good as LSU on this level yet. We'll find out. But I'm feeling pretty confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?