Friday, May 29, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Dig for Fire by The Pixies.



Gotta cleanse the palette after last week and there aren't many better ways than some Pixies. This might be my favorite, mabe it's Planet of Sound. Maybe I should of used Wave of Mutilation because that's pretty much what the Tigers will be to the other teams in this regional. Rest assured, you'll find more Pixies in the Outgoing Mail, I've been in remiss.

My two cents on Southern: I would love for those kids to be rewarded for their fine season with a trip to someplace more exotic than a place they already played and oh by the way, live in. But I think, since teams are responsible for their travel, that Southern might have requested to stay close to home. If that's not the case, I think it's crap and the NCAA should've sent them to College Station or Oxford. Either place would probably be a blast since some say Southern's trip to Hattiesburg was full of racial harmony and goodwill. Hell, maybe they're better off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?