Friday, April 17, 2009

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: Little Lover's So Polite by Silversun Pickups.



You might remember Silversun Pickup's first appearance in this spot with Lazy Eye, one of my overall favorite songs. This is a pretty good track as well. Also, their new album is out and from what I've heard, the first released track and what people are saying, this new album Swoon is even better than their debut, Carnavas, which is effing awesome. I very, very rarely get excited about someone's new album coming out and rushing to the store to pick it up, but I am about Swoon.

I very rarely get excited about spring sports and that's obvious from the amount of posting around here. But this weekend is going to be a blast. I'm headed to the baseball game versus Tennessee and then to the spring game, weather permitting. Hopefully that game will be the second in a sweep and the spring game gives us the show Jefferson promised us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?