Friday, October 31, 2008

Outgoing Mail

In American warfare vernacular, outgoing mail is a term for friendly artillery intended for the enemy. Here at Tigerbait, it's a you tube to get you in the the right mood about the Tiger's whipping their next opponent and just getting out of the office for the weekend. I give you: The Impression That I Get by The Mighty Might Bosstones.



Just changing it up a bit this week with a different sound. If anyone is knocking on wood as the song goes, it better be Tulane. Pittman over at ATVS laid out the injuries for Tulane to their leading offensive producers. That just doesn't bode well for them.

Now, I don't see LSU blowing them out of the water. But I do see the Tigers getting well this week. I think this is a week for LSU to try some different personnel or schemes, just shake it up a bit, get loose before Bama comes in. Above all, I want to see the Tigers actually slack off. They just came off of a tough game against one of their best opponents and Bama comes to town next week. There's no sense in getting wound up tight over Tulane. Just play, have some fun if you can and win.

2 comments:

  1. That song/video always cracked me up. Not to be the grammar police, but I think you meant "loose" not "lose". I don't think you want to see them lose for sure. But if you do, then great.....

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?