Sunday, June 22, 2008

SUNDAY SOAPBOX: Go Dawgs! C'mon August 30th!

I thought I'd have more to say about the baseball season. But, I don't. And I'm in an unusually busy time right now. So extremely briefly....

I find myself hoping that Jawja wins and wins big on Monday and Tuesday. And I hope it's North Carolina - not because I want or need revenge, but because I'd love to see the SEC win the world series.

I'm also excited to see LSU baseball back in the hunt. With only 4 seniors on this squad, clearly next year will be one of high expectations. That's awesome.

But perhaps the most exciting thing about the end of the baseball season is the return of NCAA football.

More in the coming weeks.

For now, congrats to Coach PM and the baseball team. And here's to finding out if our QB situation is dire or just interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?