Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Soapbox _VT ver 1.0

You know, most of us were very unsure about tonight's results. There were a lot of unanswered questions, not the least of which was the question of whether Keiland Williams was geting his due. I think all those questions, and much much more, were answered tonight. My God. Last thing I expected was a total blow out against a top 10 team where RP and the rest of our second team got a solid workout.

There's no way Coach Miles and his staff read my stuff, but if they do....I'm sorry. I was foolish to doubt what you're up to.

Everything (except for the emergence of our tightends) that I have been hankering for has materialized this weekend. More than any other year, I am paying close attention to USC. I think they are in it beyond their ability to cope...the Tigers are just loaded again this year.

More later. I need to spend some time on this. But we're on the way! GEAUX TiGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?