Monday, September 24, 2007

Richard Pittman at GeauxTuscaloosa with another great observation:
Perrilloux was excellent in a limited role. With Flynn ailing, Perrilloux's role not only wasn't expanded. It was contracted. He only threw one pass, and honestly I don't remember it. He did nothing but run the ball or hand it off, but he did it well. I really do not understand why Perrilloux didn't play more.
I missed that from the radio, although it will probably be obvious once I get to watch the DVR for the first time. (Excuses, excuses...)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of our coaches, but sometimes they completely baffle me. Their use of our QBs in the South Carolina game was one of those times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching the press conference on Monday, I got the impression that maybe RP's lack of passing might have been partly his own fault. Miles went out of his way to point out that RP made some bad play decisions (i.e. running when he shouldn't have) based on previous success against MTSU. Made me wonder if maybe RP had a chance to throw more but chose not to.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be rude. Or I will delete your comment. Questions?